-
October 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
As some of you know, I have had a very difficult two months, culminating in my mother's passing late last month. Today, I received an e-mail that PP was opening a dispute against me from someone named Kimberley who said I hadn't sent her package. I am so sorry if anyone has yet to receive from me, I thought I had sent everything that I can remember. If you paid me for something and didn't receive anything, please PM me what the item was, your name, and your address. Thank you.
P.S. Faith loves Josefina, and I think that she is helping Faith get through some troubling feelings right now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks